To Post a Job Please click this link Job Posting submit payment then email me Lisa@icsatoday.org the complete job description and I will post that position for you.
Griffith Foods - Customer Service Rep – Alsip, IL
Temp to Perm Position
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages all aspects of the customer relationship from Order placement to delivery.
- Creatively works with Scheduling, Planning and Operations to solve problems as they occur.
- Uses Root Cause analysis to put in place solutions to problems with customer orders, shipments, and documentation.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships, as well as, department rapport.
- Communicates in a professional manner with external and internal customers by phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Receives and enters orders for products and services by phone, fax, e-mail or mail using predetermined company guidelines.
- Works in conjunction with our Sales team and keeps them informed of critical order delays.
- Negotiates lead-times for sales orders using approved Supply Chain guidelines.
- Coordinates authorized returns and adjustments, as well as, customer credits.
- Monitors and communicates order status to internal and external customers.
- Maintains impeccable records of orders, products, & client information.
- Maintains customer databases including documentation and certificate requirements.
- Contacts Transportation partners directly for shipment tracing and damage information.
- Obtains Specification Sheets, Kosher & Halal Certificates, MSDS’s via Regulatory Request forms.
- Enters and coordinates customer complaints for service and quality issues via our CAPA system.
- Additional responsibilities include: Generating internal and customer reports and the maintenance of client history files.
- Involves the following teams: Quality Systems, Transportation, Shipping, Manufacturing, Purchasing and Pricing, as needed.
- Initiates New Parts according to current process and procedure
Responsible for invoicing customer shipments
- Analyze and Solve problems
- Make Sound Decisions
- Work Efficiently
- Display Organizational Savvy
- Manage Disagreements
- Team Membership
- Prepare Written Communication
- Act with Integrity
- Demonstrate Adaptability
- Focus on Customer Needs
Griffith Foods CS Rep Page 2
Problem Solving/ Decision Making
- Speaks with customers by phone. Receives and enters orders for products and services by EDI, fax, e-mail or mail using predetermined company guidelines.
- Monitors orders from unique, special need clients
- Trouble shoots client/order issues with appropriate internal and external personnel for resolution
- Solicits sale of new or additional services by phone.
- Enters complaints concerning products or services (CAPA) with necessary back-up.
- Coordinates and authorizes product returns and credit/debit adjustments.
- Monitors and communicates order status to internal and external customers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in MS Office skills; such as Word & Excel.(Intermediate)
- Understand Supply Chain Concepts
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years Customer Service experience.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and their unique functionality is a plus.
Email Resumes To:
The 17th California Congressional District Office in Santa Clara, CA, is hiring several case manager/field representatives to start as early as January 2017. These customer service positions involve helping constituents with government issues (the case manager portion) and occasionally attending high-profile events on behalf of the Congressman (the field representative portion). Job requirements include:
- Customer service experience
- Ability to speak either Vietnamese, Spanish, or Mandarin as well as fluency in English
- Some familiarity with different branches of government and agencies within branches
- Standard computer skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Preferred applicants will possess some of these additional qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in immigration issues
- Expertise in veterans’ issues
- Expertise in senior issues such as Medicare
- Political experience
Salary is $40K. Position includes generous federal government benefits.
Submit resume, specifically addressing each of the qualifications listed above, to:
Christopher R. Moylan
Director, Customer Service at OUC
OUC – The Reliable One! is an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida and is looking for a Director of Customer Service to lead the residential and commercial customer service business units. The Director of Customer Service will be expected to provide oversight, strategic direction, and initiate new customer solutions that align with OUC’s Values and Strategic Initiatives.
We are looking for a leader who has strong communication skills, demonstrated experience in leading data-driven continuous process improvement initiatives, coaching and developing teams, and solid experience developing and delivering steadily increasing business benefits and financial savings. Experience working in a highly regulated environment with a diverse user base and many internal and external stakeholders is strongly desired, and utility customer service experience is preferred.
Candidate must be a strong leader with effective communication skills across a wide range of executive, peer and operational stakeholders and will be responsible for leading the company’s customer service efforts related to:
- Residential, Commercial, and Development Services business processes, business analytics, and KPI’s.
- Prepare/Review/Execute staffing plans to meet target service levels effectively and efficiently.
- Design and implement plans for staff development to meet the needs of the organization for current and future environments.
- Moving the organization to the next level of customer service excellence by developing interpersonal relationships with personnel from other areas and achieve a working knowledge of their business in relation to customer service delivery, processes, and operations
This individual will lead the efforts of OUC Customer Service by overseeing residential, commercial, and development services programs and by providing direction and input on Customer Service’s vision and service delivery to meet business challenges and anticipate customer needs to continuously improve OUC’s customer experience. Qualified individuals should have demonstrated experience as a Change Agent in leading/executing/implementing business processes reengineering and planning to accommodate new business and/or strategic changes.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates will need to have at least ten (10) years of progressively responsible customer service experience, a minimum of 5 years of experience in a supervisory customer service management position along with a Bachelor degree. Experience in call center work environments and/or utilities are strongly preferred along with a robust working knowledge of customer information systems, preferably Oracle CC&B.
Orlando Utilities Commission
Over the last century, as Orlando evolved from a small town into a vibrant city, OUC–The ReliableOne has been a community backbone, serving residential and commercial customers with dependable, low-cost electric and water services.
The Reliable One was recognized by CS Week and Electric Light & Power Magazine at a major utility conference with a 2015 Expanding Excellence Award for Innovation in Customer Service.
OUC–The ReliableOne continues to live up to its name. For the past 20 years it has maintained the best reliability in the State of Florida and one of the best in the nation. OUC ranked #13 out of the Top 100 Companies for Working Families in Central Florida in 2014.
OUC is an industry leader as the second largest municipal utility in Florida serving 190,000 electric customers, 110,000 water customers and 2,560 chilled water customers in the cities of Orlando and St. Cloud and portions of unincorporated Orange County and Osceola County.
To apply please contact Aaron Collins, HR Recruiter at OUC or apply directly at https://ouc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=115
Cambridge Isotopes Laboratories, Inc. is searching for a proven leader for the open position of Manager of International Distributors and Customer Service, to grow international sales by supporting distributor networks' sales and marketing efforts, managing key direct accounts and supervising our international customer service team.
This highly visible role's deliverables include:
- Executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets
- Developing excellent working relationships with distributors; provide sales and marketing support to distribution network
- Implement strategic planning in each distribution market
- Manage key direct accounts
- Work with sales management team, marketing communications and product managers to execute product line strategies internationally
- Analyze and develop and advocate for product and market opportunities and needs for CIL products
- Provide training on CIL products to distribution network
- Maintain preferred pricing schedule for distribution network
- Provide day to day management of customer service team
- Prepare quarterly reports on sales activity in various geographic markets
- As appropriate represent CIL at international conferences
- Resolve difficult customer service issues and provide front line support
- Monitor export licenses
- Work with Regulatory Affairs Manager and Shipping Manager to ensure all procedures comply with government and corporate export requirements
Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc., with headquarters in Tewksbury, MA, is the world's premier producer of stable isotope labeled compounds and a world leader in the field of stable isotope separations. For more than 30 years, CIL has specialized in the development, production, and marketing of stable isotopes and chemical compounds labeled with stable isotopes. Join us for excellent career opportunities as we drive the expansion of market applications with innovative product development.
Qualified Applicants will have:
- A Bachelor Degree in chemistry, the sciences or a related field, a consideration will be made for 5-7 years customer service or sales experience within a scientific product line
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in a scientific consumables or similar field with a minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Experience working with an international distribution network preferred
- Proven leadership ability with excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Understanding of Export Compliance with all governmental agencies a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a leadership role. Must be proactive, self-motivated, results and deadline oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills
Please apply on our Careers website and include your salary requirements.
Please note that relocation is not being offered for this position.
Indeed Customer Service Jobs
Monster Job Board